Friday, January 17, 2014

The Introduction

My name is Jeff Elsman and I have created this blog to encapsulate my weekly adventures in Turku, Finland during the spring 2014 semester. I am an exchange student who has been granted the opportunity to study at the University of Turku in Finland. This is my last semester of college before earning my bachelors degree in political Science. While I complete my studies in Turku I plan on meeting as many people as I can, from as many places all while have the most fun as possible. As I have said before this is my adventure in Turku and I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy living and recording it everyday!

The best photo I could think of to start my blog is my final decent from the top of Founders Hall after turning in my last final paper at the Humboldt State campus, Thus starting this amazing adventure!

1 comment:

  1. God bless your family as they are grieving. Very sad to hear about this kid last night.

    ReplyDelete